For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 13159-28-9
Biological Activity：Betulinaldehyde(Betunal) belongs to pentacyclic triterpenoids and was reported to exhibit antimicrobial activities against bacteria and fungi, including S. aureus.
Betulinaldehyde(Betunal) belongs to pentacyclic triterpenoids that are based on a 30-carbon skeleton comprising four six-membered rings and one five-membered ring. Betulinaldehyde regulates multiple desirable targets which could be further explored in the development of therapeutic agents for the treatment of S. aureus infections . Study compounds α-amyrin [3β-hydroxy-urs-12-en-3-ol (AM)], betulinic acid [3β-hydroxy-20(29)-lupaene-28-oic acid (BA)] and betulinaldehyde [3β-hydroxy-20(29)-lupen-28-al (BE)] belong to pentacyclic triterpenoids and were reported to exhibit antimicrobial activities against bacteria and fungi, including S. aureus. The MIC values of these compounds against a reference strain of methicillin-resistant S. aureus (MRSA) (ATCC 43300) ranged from 64 μg/ml to 512 μg/ml. However, the response mechanisms of S. aureus to these compounds are still poorly understood .
Related Screening Libraries:Covalent Screening Library Plus;Natural Product Library Plus;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Anti-Infection Compound Library;Natural Product Library;Anti-Cancer Compound Library;Covalent Screening Library;Lipid Compound Library;Antibacterial Compound Library;Medicine Food Homology Compound Library;Terpenoids Library;Traditional Chinese Medicine Active Compound Library;Anti-Cancer Natural Product Library;Plant-Sourced Natural Product Library;
Related Small Molecules:Sandramycin;LLO (91-99);Gepotidacin;Oritavancin;Azlocillin sodium salt;Herbimycin A;Antibacterial agent 45;Leucomycin;Isouvaretin;Antibacterial agent 99;Nafcillin;Antitubercular agent-28;Ochromycinone;Staurosporine;Nucleocidin;(±)-Leucine-13C-1;Ciclopirox-d11;Ciclopirox olamine;Clotrimazole-d5;SQ109;Neomycin sulfate;Bauer-7-ene-3β,16α-diol;Aminothiazole
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.