For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2248003-71-4
Biological Activity：AZD3229 Tosylate is a potent pan-KIT mutant inhibitor for the treatment of gastrointestinal stromal tumors.
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Kinase Inhibitor Library;Protein Tyrosine Kinase Compound Library;Anti-Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Blood Cancer Compound Library;Targeted Diversity Library;Anti-Liver Cancer Compound Library ;
Related Small Molecules:Henatinib;c-Kit-IN-5-1;Flumatinib mesylate;IHMT-TRK-284;Chiauranib;Pexidartinib;AZD2932;Tandutinib;Avapritinib;Masitinib;SU14813 maleate;HG-7-85-01;CHMFL-ABL/KIT-155;VEGFR-IN-1;M4205;JNJ-38158471;Antitumor agent-70;c-Kit-IN-2;Amuvatinib hydrochloride
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.