For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 848141-11-7
Biological Activity：Alvelestat (AZD9668) is an orally bioavailable, affinity and selective inhibitor of neutrophil elastase (NE) with a pIC50 value of 7.9 nM, a Ki value of 9.4 nM and a Kd value of 9.5 nM.
Related Screening Libraries:Drug Repurposing Compound Library Plus;Clinical Compound Library Plus;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Immunology/Inflammation Compound Library;Metabolism/Protease Compound Library;Clinical Compound Library;Drug Repurposing Compound Library;Anti-diabetic Compound Library;Anti-COVID-19 Compound Library;Pyroptosis Compound Library;Orally Active Compound Library;Targeted Diversity Library;Rare Diseases Drug Library;Human Metabolite Library;
Related Small Molecules:Cyclotheonellazole A;JCP174;BAY-678 racemate;Elastase-IN-1;19α-Hydroxyasiatic acid;Tutuilamide A;MDL 101146;Lodelaben;GW311616 hydrochloride;Elastatinal;DMP 777;BAY-85-8501;FK706;SSR69071;Elastase from porcine pancreas;Secologanoside;Tyrosinase/elastase-IN-1;ZD8321;ZD-0892
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.