For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
Zomepirac-d4 sodium salt
CAS No. : 85577-28-2
Biological Activity：Zomepirac-d4 sodium salt is the deuterium labeled Zomepirac sodium salt. Zomepirac sodium salt (McN-2783-21-98) is a potent prostaglandin biosynthesis inhibitor. Zomepirac sodium salt is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). Zomepirac sodium salt can cause immune-mediated liver injury.
Related Small Molecules:Bismuth Subsalicylate;PGS-IN-1;Suprofen;Ethyl Caffeate;HPGDS inhibitor 1;Limaprost-d3;Sinensetin-d3;Vipoglanstat;Isofezolac;HPGDS inhibitor 2;Sinensetin;Cafestol;BRP-201;Zaloglanstat;CAY10526;Clopirac;mPGES-1-IN-1;hPGDS-IN-1;PF-9184;Pranoprofen;mPGES1-IN-3;YS121;Zomepirac sodium salt;Desoxo-narchinol A;AT-56;Dehydroevodiamine
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.