For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
Biological Activity：ZD 7288-d3 (ICI D7288-d3) is the deuterium labeled ZD7288. ZD7288 (ICI D7288) is a selective hyperpolarization-activated cyclic nucleotide-gated (HCN) channel blocker.
Research Area：Neurological Disease
Related Small Molecules:Cilobradine hydrochloride;Ivabradine hydrochloride;Zatebradine hydrochloride;ZD7288
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.