For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 85175-67-3
Biological Activity：Zatebradine (UL-FS-49 (free base); UL-FS-49CL (free base)) is a potent inhibitor of hyperpolarization-activated cyclic nucleotide-gated (HCN) channels with an IC50 value of 1.96 µM. Zatebradine blocks the slow inward current through human HCN1, HCN2, HCN3 and HCN4 channels, with IC50 values of 1.83 µM, 2.21 µM, 1.90 µM and 1.88 µM, respectively.
Research Area：Cardiovascular Disease
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Membrane Transporter/Ion Channel Compound Library;Anti-Cardiovascular Disease Compound Library;Human Metabolite Library;
Related Small Molecules:Cilobradine hydrochloride;Ivabradine hydrochloride;Zatebradine hydrochloride;ZD7288;ZD 7288-d3
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.