For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2531029-88-4
Biological Activity：VEGFR-2-IN-21 (Compound 5d) is a potent VEGFR-2 inhibitor with an IC50 of 0.10 μM. VEGFR-2-IN-21 shows anticancer activity.
Related Small Molecules:(Z)-FeCP-oxindole;VEGFR-2-IN-24;BMS-690514;PROTAC VEGFR-2 degrader-2;Henatinib;PI3K/VEGFR2-IN-1;Hydroxytanshinone IIA;Chiauranib;Foretinib;ZM323881 hydrochloride;PTC299;ENMD-2076 Tartrate;Aflibercept;SU5408;MAZ51;R1530;AZD2932;R916562;XL092;Tyrosine kinase-IN-1;DMH4;Bucillamine
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.