For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2230186-18-0
Biological Activity：VB124 is an orally active, potent, and selective MCT4 inhibitor. VB124 can specifically inhibit lactate efflux with IC50s of 8.6 nM and 19 nM for lactate import and export in MDA-MB-231 cells, respectively. VB124 is highly selective for MCT4 over MCT1. VB124 can be used for the research of cardiac hypertrophy, heart failure, and metabolism.
Research Area：Cardiovascular Disease
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Membrane Transporter/Ion Channel Compound Library;Anti-Cardiovascular Disease Compound Library;Orally Active Compound Library;Anti-Cancer Metabolism Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:α-Cyano-4-hydroxycinnamic acid;AR-C141990 hydrochloride;MCT1-IN-2;Silychristin;MSC-4381;AR-C155858;7ACC2;AZD3965;BAY-8002;7ACC1;Syrosingopine
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.