For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
Upadacitinib tartrate tetrahydrate
CAS No. : 1607431-21-9
Biological Activity：Upadacitinib (ABT-494) tartrate tetrahydrate is a potent, orally active and selective Janus kinase 1 (JAK1) inhibitor (IC50=43 nM). Upadacitinib tartrate tetrahydrate displays approximately 74 fold selective for JAK1 over JAK2 (200 nM) in cellular assays dependent on specific, relevant cytokines. Upadacitinib tartrate tetrahydrate can be used for several autoimmune disorders research.
Related Small Molecules:AZ-3;JAK3/BTK-IN-1;AT9283;Benzene hexabromide;(E/Z)-Zotiraciclib;JAK-IN-10;Baricitinib-d3;JAK3-IN-6;Coumermycin A1;Deucravacitinib;Momelotinib-3,3,5,5-d4;SJ10542;Delgocitinib;Upadacitinib;α7 nAchR-JAK2-STAT3 agonist 1;Filgotinib-d4;AZD-1480;JAK-IN-20;JAK3 covalent inhibitor-1;JAK3-IN-12;(R)-Reticuline-d3;JAK-IN-23;TCJL37;JAK-IN-5;NSC 42834
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.