For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1002789-86-7
Biological Activity：TZ9 is a selective Rad6 inhibitor. TZ9 inhibits Rad6B-induced histone H2A ubiquitination, downregulates intracellular β-catenin, induces G2-M arrest and apoptosis, and inhibits the proliferation and migration of metastatic human breast cancer cells.
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Apoptosis Compound Library;Metabolism/Protease Compound Library;Anti-Cancer Compound Library;Oxygen Sensing Compound Library;Ubiquitination Compound Library;Anti-Breast Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Liver Cancer Compound Library ;
Related Small Molecules:Physalin A;Bomedemstat ditosylate;Enpp/Carbonic anhydrase-IN-1;GK563;Calpeptin;Lobetyolin;UBE2T/FANCL-IN-1;BJE6-106;Dinaciclib;Ecteinascidin 770;MDM2-p53-IN-15;AT9283;Staurosporine;SNS-032;C188-9;ZLDI-8;Topoisomerase I/II inhibitor 3;Xevinapant;Mangiferin;Cambinol;Antioxidant agent-5;Apoptosis inducer 9;Bafetinib;Cyclovirobuxine D;STAT3-IN-10
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.