For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 59481-23-1
Biological Activity：[Tyr1]-Somatostatin-14 could binds to SSTR2.
Related Small Molecules:Cortistatin 29;L-803087 TFA;Pasireotide;SSTR5 antagonist 1;J-2156;CYN 154806;Cortistatin-14 TFA;SSTR4 agonist 3;AGI-41998;MAT2A-IN-3;Onzigolide;MAT2A-IN-1;BIM-23056;Angiopeptin;Nendratareotide;BIM-23190 hydrochloride;CH 275;MAT2A-IN-2;Paltusotine;SSTR4 agonist 2
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.