For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 948841-07-4
Biological Activity：TB5 is a potent, selective and reversible inhibitor of hMAO-B with a Ki value of 0.11±0.01 μM.
Research Area：Neurological Disease
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Neuronal Signaling Compound Library;Reprogramming Compound Library;Anti-Parkinson’s Disease Compound Library;Neurodegenerative Disease-related Compound Library;Mitochondria-Targeted Compound Library;Antidepressant Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:PXS-4728A;Hypericin;Simtuzumab;SSAO inhibitor-1;5-HT6R/MAO-B modulator 1;Glicoricone;MAO-B-IN-1;LOX-IN-3;LSD1-IN-16;β-Aminopropionitrile;Lazabemide;Monoamine oxidase/Aromatase-IN-1;PXS-5120A;Pirlindole mesylate;SSAO inhibitor-3;Ladostigil hemitartrate;MAO-B-IN-12;Pheniprazine;PF9601N
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.