For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 14892-97-8
Biological Activity：SCR7 pyrazine is a DNA ligase IV inhibitor that blocks nonhomologous end-joining (NHEJ) in a ligase IV-dependent manner. SCR7 pyrazine is also a CRISPR/Cas9 enhancer which increases the efficiency of Cas9-mediated homology-directed repair (HDR). SCR7 pyrazine induces cell apoptosis and has anticancer activity.
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Apoptosis Compound Library;Cell Cycle/DNA Damage Compound Library;Anti-Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Aging Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:Physalin A;Bomedemstat ditosylate;Enpp/Carbonic anhydrase-IN-1;GK563;Calpeptin;Lobetyolin;Ametantrone;BJE6-106;ddCTP trisodium;7-TFA-ap-7-Deaza-dA;Dinaciclib;Ecteinascidin 770;MDM2-p53-IN-15;AT9283;Staurosporine;SNS-032;C188-9;ZLDI-8;Topoisomerase I/II inhibitor 3;Xevinapant;Mangiferin;Cambinol;Antioxidant agent-5;Apoptosis inducer 9;Bafetinib
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.