For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
SCH 50911 hydrochloride
CAS No. : 160415-07-6
Biological Activity：SCH 50911 hydrochloride, (+)-(S)-5,5-dimethylmorpholinyl-2-acetic acid, a selective, orally-active and competitive γ-Aminobutyric acid B GABA(B) receptor antagonist, binds to GABA(B) receptor with IC50 of 1.1 μM. SCH 50911 hydrochloride antagonizes GABA(B) autoreceptors, increasing the electrically-stimulated 3H overflow with an IC50 of 3 μM.
Research Area：Neurological Disease
Related Small Molecules:SKF89976A hydrochloride;mGAT-IN-1;Alpidem;FG8119;Valerenic acid;Picrotoxinin;Miltirone;Etifoxine-13C,d3;Adipiplon;Gabazine;Broflanilide;Fluxametamide;ONO-8590580;γ-Aminobutyric acid-d6;Ginsenoside Rc;Fipronil;p-Hydroxybenzaldehyde-13C;Lesogaberan hydrochloride;FG 7142;Isoguvacine hydrochloride;Guvacine ethyl ester;MRK-623;Rilmazafone;(-)-α-Pinene;Alpidem-d14;17-PA
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.