For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 276702-15-9
Biological Activity：SB-332235 is a potent, orally active nonpeptide CXCR2 antagonist, with an IC50 of 7.7 nM. SB-332235 displays 285-fold selectivity for CXCR2 over CXCR1. SB-332235 inhibits acute and chronic models of arthritis in the rabbit. SB-332235 inhibits viability of AML cells.
Related Small Molecules:Nicotinamide N-oxide;FC131;CXCR4 antagonist 2;AMG 487 (S-enantiomer);CXCR4 antagonist 6;CXCR2 antagonist 4;VUF11207 fumarate;KRH-3955 hydrochloride;IT1t dihydrochloride;NBI-74330;MSX-130;SCH 546738;Elubrixin;CXCR2 antagonist 2;CXCR2-IN-1;Mavorixafor;HF51116;Reparixin L-lysine salt;HF50731;AZD-5069;AZD8797;BAM-12P;CTCE-0214;Baohuoside I;Ladarixin sodium;CXCR2 antagonist 3
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.