For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
Biological Activity：SARS-CoV-2 nsp3-IN-1 (Compound 15c) is a Mac1 (SARS-CoV-2 nsp3 macrodomain) inhibitor with the IC50 value of 6.1 μM. SARS-CoV-2 nsp3-IN-1 can inhibit Mac1 ADP-ribosylhydrolase activity. SARS-CoV-2 nsp3-IN-1 demonstrates notable selectivity for coronavirus macrodomains, especially towards SARS-CoV-2 Mac1.
Related Small Molecules:SARS-CoV-2-IN-33;GRL-0496;Grazoprevir potassium salt;SARS-CoV-2-IN-19;Molnupiravir;SARS-CoV-2 Mpro-IN-3;MM3122;Ketotifen fumarate;SARS-CoV-2-IN-16;Thapsigargin;INSCoV-614(1B);Anti-SARS-CoV-2 Spike mAb (CR3022);GNF-2;Bemnifosbuvir hemisulfate;Kansuinine B;Proglumetacin;HCoV-229E-IN-1
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.