For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1204192-41-5
Biological Activity：Salmeterol-d4 is the deuterium labeled Salmeterol. Salmeterol (GR33343X) is a potent and selective human β2 adrenoceptor agonist. Salmeterol shows potent stimulation of cAMP accumulation in CHO cells expressing human β2, β1 and β3 adrenoceptors with pEC50s of 9.6, 6.1, and 5.9, respectively.
Related Small Molecules:Todralazine;ARC 239 dihydrochloride;Yohimbine;Glaucine;Salbutamol;BI-167107;Talibegron hydrochloride;Arotinolol;SR59230A;Higenamine hydrochloride;Navafenterol saccharinate;Isoprenaline hydrochloride;Bevantolol;Zilpaterol-d7;Ritanserin;A55453;Povafonidine;β3-AR agonist 1;Tulobuterol;AGN 192836;KUC-7322;Oxyfedrine;Urapidil hydrochloride;Detomidine hydrochloride;Oxprenolol-d7 hydrochloride;Nicergoline;Synephrine hemitartrate;ADRA1D receptor antagonist 1;Solabegron
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.