For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2573071-18-6
Biological Activity：Rho-Kinase-IN-2 (Compound 23) is an orally active, selective, and central nervous system (CNS)-penetrant Rho Kinase (ROCK) inhibitor (ROCK2 IC50=3 nM). Rho-Kinase-IN-2 can be used in Huntington’s research.
Research Area：Neurological Disease
Related Small Molecules:Ripasudil free base;PF-4950834;ROCK-IN-4;GSK-25;AT13148;LX7101;Y-27632 dihydrochloride;RKI-1447;AS1892802;SB-772077B dihydrochloride;BDP5290;Fasudil;3-(4-Pyridyl)indole;GSK429286A;Verosudil;CRT0066854;H-1152 dihydrochloride;ROCK2-IN-5;Cotosudil;ZINC00881524;Hydroxyfasudil hydrochloride;HA-100 hydrochloride;Thiazovivin;Rho-Kinase-IN-1;Y-33075;BAY-549
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.