For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1050477-27-4
Biological Activity：(Rac)-Finerenone ((Rac)-BAY 94-8862) is the racemate of Finerenone. Finerenone is a third-generation, selective, and orally available nonsteroidal mineralocorticoid receptor (MR) antagonist (IC50=18 nM). Finerenone displays excellent selectivity versus glucocorticoid receptor (GR), androgen receptor (AR), and progesterone receptor (>500-fold).
Research Area：Cardiovascular Disease
Related Small Molecules:Desoxycorticosterone pivalate-d8;Canrenone-d6;Oxprenoate potassium;(S)-Baxdrostat;Canrenone-d4;18-Oxocortisol;Desoxycorticosterone pivalate;Vamorolone;Dicirenone;Osilodrostat;Balcinrenone;Lorundrostat;Esaxerenone;Deoxycorticosterone acetate;Canrenoate potassium;Ocedurenone;Apararenone;PF-3882845;Finerenone
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.