For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 34175-96-7
Biological Activity：Pterosin B, a indanone found in bracken fern (Pteridium aquilinum), is an inhibitor of salt-inducible kinase 3 (Sik3) signaling. Pterosin B prevents chondrocyte hypertrophy and osteoarthritis in mice by inhibiting Sik3.
Targets：Salt-inducible Kinase (SIK)
Related Screening Libraries:Natural Product Library Plus;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;
Related Small Molecules:DB0614;HG-9-91-01;YKL-06-062;WH-4-025;RSS0680;YKL-05-099;DB1113;MRIA9;YKL-06-061;ARN-3236;MRT199665
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.