For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 32828-81-2
Biological Activity：Picotamide is a combined inhibitor of thromboxane A2 (TxA2) synthase and receptor. Picotamide has antiplatelet activity. Picotamide promotes the reduction of microalbuminuria and the inhibition of growth of carotid plaques in diabetes. Picotamide can be used for researching acute or chronic cardiovascular diseases.
Research Area：Cardiovascular Disease
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;
Related Small Molecules:Omidenepag isopropyl;DG-041;8-Isoprostaglandin E2;BAY-6672;trans-Isoferulic acid;GSK-269984A;KMN-80;SC 51089;p-Hydroxycinnamic acid;Pexopiprant;Dinoprost;Sulprostone;Prostaglandin E2;CAY10471 Racemate;Fevipiprant;TG6-10-1;Cicaprost;ER-819762;MRE-269-d6;ONO-8130;KAG-308;KF 13218;Prostaglandin E2-d4
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.