For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 688348-25-6
Biological Activity：PDM2 is a selective, high-affinity aryl hydrocarbon receptor (AhR) antagonist with an Ki of 1.2±0.4 nM.
Targets：Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Immunology/Inflammation Compound Library;Transcription Factor-Targeted Library;Targeted Diversity Library;
Related Small Molecules:FICZ;MeBIO;AhR agonist 2;Indole-3-pyruvic acid;Benzyl butyl phthalate;L-Kynurenine-d4-1;Pifithrin-α hydrobromide;Skatole;ITE;L-Kynurenine sulfate;DiMNF;AHR antagonist 2;Skatole-d3;D-Kynurenine;AHR antagonist 5;Flavipin;BAY-218;1,4-Chrysenequinone;Brevifolincarboxylic acid;Diosmin;VAF347;Skatole-d8;Indolokine A5
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.