For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 548756-68-9
Biological Activity：PD-334581 is a MEK1 inhibitor.
Related Small Molecules:Avutometinib;Cobimetinib racemate;EBI-1051;CHMFL-EGFR-202;BI-847325;MAP855;RGB-286638;Binimetinib;PD0325901-O-C2-dioxolane;Gossypetin;PD184161;Isorhamnetin;MEK4 inhibitor-1;CI-1040;GDC-0623;TAK-733;trans-Zeatin;Selumetinib-d4;Hypothemycin;MEK1/2-IN-2;PD 198306;Zapnometinib;trans-Zeatin-d5
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.