For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1338540-63-8
Biological Activity：OTS514 is a highly potent TOPK inhibitor with an IC50 of 2.6 nM. OTS514 strongly suppresses the growth of TOPK-positive cancer cells. OTS514 induces cell cycle arrest and apoptosis.
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Apoptosis Compound Library;Cell Cycle/DNA Damage Compound Library;Kinase Inhibitor Library;Anti-Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Aging Compound Library;Anti-Lung Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Blood Cancer Compound Library;Targeted Diversity Library;
Related Small Molecules:Physalin A;Bomedemstat ditosylate;Enpp/Carbonic anhydrase-IN-1;GK563;Calpeptin;Lobetyolin;BJE6-106;Dinaciclib;Ecteinascidin 770;MDM2-p53-IN-15;AT9283;Staurosporine;SNS-032;C188-9;ZLDI-8;Topoisomerase I/II inhibitor 3;Xevinapant;Mangiferin;Cambinol;Antioxidant agent-5;Apoptosis inducer 9;Bafetinib;Cyclovirobuxine D;STAT3-IN-10;Rigosertib sodium
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.