For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 57396-78-8
Biological Activity：Oroxin A is the major component of an ethanol-water Oroxylum indicum (L.) Kurz (Bignoniaceae) seed extract (OISE). Oroxin A acts as a partial PPARγ agonist that can activate PPARγ transcriptional activation. Oroxin A activates PPARγ by docking into the PPARγ protein ligand-binding domain. Oroxin A also exhibits an inhibitory activity against α-glucosidase and an antioxidant capacity. Oroxin A exerts anti-breast cancer effects by inducing ER stress-mediated senescence.
Research Area：Metabolic Disease
Related Screening Libraries:Natural Product Library Plus;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Cell Cycle/DNA Damage Compound Library;Metabolism/Protease Compound Library;Natural Product Library;Anti-Aging Compound Library;Antioxidant Compound Library;Glycoside Compound Library;Endoplasmic Reticulum Stress Compound Library;Medicine Food Homology Compound Library;Traditional Chinese Medicine Active Compound Library;Flavonoids Library;Anti-Breast Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Obesity Compound Library;Transcription Factor-Targeted Library;Lipid Metabolism Compound Library ;Glucose Metabolism Compound Library;Antidepressant Compound Library;Plant-Sourced Natural Product Library;Nuclear Receptor Compound Library;Osteogenesis Compound Library;Cancer Stem Cells Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:α-Glucosidase-IN-20;Ganoderic acid Y;Falcarindiol;Glucocerebrosidase-IN-1;5-Aminosalicylic Acid-D3 hydrochloride;Retinoic acid;PPARγ agonist 7;α-Glucosidase-IN-21;Licarin B;α-Glucosidase-IN-17;Mifobate;Bisabolone oxide A;α-Glucosidase-IN-10;Glycosidase-IN-1;Daidzein-d4;Ciglitazone;MK-886;CP-775146;FK614;Muraglitazar;Magnolol;α-Glucosidase-IN-15;PPAR agonist 1;α-Glucosidase-IN-3;PPARα agonist 1;p-Hydroxyphenethyl trans-ferulate
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.