For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 315-72-0
Biological Activity：Opipramol (Ensidon) is an atypical tricyclic antidepressant (TCA). Opipramol acts primarily as a sigma (σ) receptor agonist and can potently interact with sigma recognition sites with a Ki value of 50 nM. Opipramol can be used for the research of generalized anxiety disorder (GAD).
Research Area：Neurological Disease
Related Small Molecules:BD1063 dhydrochloride;Phenyltoloxamine;E1R;EST73502;(±)-Vesamicol hydrochloride;Sigma-LIGAND-1;BMY-14802 hydrochloride;SKF 83959 hydrobromide;Pentoxyverine;SR-31747 free base;Antidepressant agent 3;PD 144418;EST64454 hydrochloride;Glycerol phenylbutyrate-d5;Rimcazole dihydrochloride;Siramesine hydrochloride;Antidepressant agent 4;OPC-14523 hydrochloride;NE-100 hydrochloride;Blarcamesine;DuP 734;Panamesine
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.