For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 403604-85-3
Biological Activity：Nebentan (YM598 free base) is a potent, selective and orally active non-peptide endothelin ETA receptor antagonist through the modification of Bosentan (HY-A0013). Nebentan inhibits [125I] endothelin-1 binding to cloned human endothelin ETA and ETB receptor, with Ki of 0.697 nM and 569 nM, respectively. YM598 can ameliorate the progression of cor pulmonale and myocardial infarction in vivo.
Research Area：Inflammation/Immunology|Cardiovascular Disease
Related Small Molecules:BQ-788;[Asn18] Endothelin-1, human;Endothelin-3, human, mouse, rabbit, rat TFA;IRL 2500;Sarafotoxin S6c;Sarafotoxin S6a;ANP (1-30), frog;IRL-1620 TFA;Tezosentan;ACT-373898;Ro 46-2005;Ro 46-8443;[Ala2] Endothelin-3, human;ZD-1611;PD-159020;Aminaftone;Aprocitentan-d4;Endothelin 1 (swine, human);Atrial Natriuretic Peptide (ANP) (1-28), rat;Carperitide acetate;[Ala1,3,11,15]-Endothelin (53-63) (TFA);Sparsentan-d5;BQ-123 TFA
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.