For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1434639-57-2
Biological Activity：ND-646 is an orally bioavailable and steric inhibitor of acetyl-CoA carboxylase (ACC) with IC50s of 3.5 nM and 4.1 nM for recombinant hACC1 and hACC2, respectively.
Related Screening Libraries:Covalent Screening Library Plus;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Metabolism/Protease Compound Library;Anti-Cancer Compound Library;Covalent Screening Library;Endoplasmic Reticulum Stress Compound Library;Anti-Lung Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Cancer Metabolism Compound Library;Anti-Obesity Compound Library;Lipid Metabolism Compound Library ;
Related Small Molecules:Propaquizafop;MK-4074;CP-640186 hydrochloride;Fluazifop-P-butyl;Haloxyfop;A-908292;Firsocostat;CP-610431;PF-05175157;ACC1/2-IN-2;CMS-121;TOFA;Olumacostat glasaretil;hACC2-IN-1;S-2E;ACC1/2-IN-1
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.