For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
Biological Activity：MtTMPK-IN-5 (compound 17) is a potent M. tuberculosis thymidylate kinase (MtbTMPK) inhibitor with an IC50 value of 34 μM. MtTMPK-IN-5 combines favorable enzyme inhibitory activity with significant activity against M. tuberculosis (MIC = 12.5 μM). MtTMPK-IN-5 can be used for researching tuberculosis.
Related Small Molecules:Sandramycin;LLO (91-99);Gepotidacin;Oritavancin;Azlocillin sodium salt;Herbimycin A;Antibacterial agent 45;Leucomycin;Isouvaretin;Antibacterial agent 99;Nafcillin;Antitubercular agent-28;Ochromycinone;Staurosporine;Nucleocidin;(±)-Leucine-13C-1;Ciclopirox-d11;Ciclopirox olamine;Clotrimazole-d5;SQ109;Neomycin sulfate;Bauer-7-ene-3β,16α-diol;Aminothiazole
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.