For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2407452-77-9
Biological Activity：MS67 is a potent and selective WD40 repeat domain protein 5 (WDR5) degrader with a Kd of 63 nM. MS67 is inactive against other protein methyltransferases, kinases, GPCRs, ion channels, and transporters. MS67 shows potent acticancer effects.
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;
Related Small Molecules:PROTAC Sirt2 Degrader-1;DB0614;EEDi-5285;EZH2-IN-2;BIX-01294;PROTAC VEGFR-2 degrader-2;dTAGV-1-NEG;CCT367766 formic;HDAC6 degrader-1;SGC707;PROTAC Axl Degrader 2;(S)-HH2853;PhosTAC7;MS98;G9a-IN-1;UNC4976;MS1943;JPS014;OTS186935 hydrochloride;PROTAC PARP1 degrader;MD-224;FKBP12 PROTAC dTAG-7;SJ10542;MS8815;(R)-HH2853;EPZ020411;RIP2 Kinase Inhibitor 4;PROTAC EGFR degrader 7;SJ995973
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.