For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 315698-36-3
Biological Activity：MLS1547 is a highly efficacious G protein-biased dopamine D2 receptor (D2R) agonist (Ki=1.2 μM). MLS1547 stimulates D2R G protein-mediated signaling (EC50=0.37 μM in a calcium mobilization assay). MLS1547 acts as an antagonist for dopamine (DA)-stimulated β-arrestin recruitment to the D2R (IC50=9.9 μM).
Research Area：Neurological Disease
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;GPCR/G Protein Compound Library;Neuronal Signaling Compound Library;Neurotransmitter Receptor Compound Library;Anti-Parkinson’s Disease Compound Library;Antidepressant Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:Alizapride hydrochloride;Thioproperazine;Bromopride-d3;Nuciferine;Glaucine;SB-277011 dihydrochloride;MIF-1 TFA;Sulpiride;(Rac)-Razpipadon;Clebopride malate;WAY-100635;Flupentixol-d4 dihydrochloride;Cariprazine-d6 hydrochloride;Itopride-d6 hydrochloride;ONC206;Brexpiprazole S-oxide;cis-(Z)-Flupentixol dihydrochloride;D4R antagonist-1;U91356
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.