For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 51773-92-3
Biological Activity：Mefloquine hydrochloride (Mefloquin hydrochloride), a quinoline antimalarial agent, is an anti-SARS-CoV-2 entry inhibitor. Mefloquine hydrochloride is also a K+ channel (KvQT1/minK) antagonist with an IC50 of ~1 μM. Mefloquine hydrochloride can be used for malaria, systemic lupus erythematosus and cancer research.
Research Area：Cancer|Infection|Metabolic Disease|Inflammation/Immunology
Targets：Parasite|Autophagy|Potassium Channel|ROS Kinase|SARS-CoV
Related Screening Libraries:Drug Repurposing Compound Library Plus;FDA-Approved Drug Library Plus;FDA-Approved Drug Library Mini;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Anti-Infection Compound Library;Immunology/Inflammation Compound Library;Kinase Inhibitor Library;Membrane Transporter/Ion Channel Compound Library;Protein Tyrosine Kinase Compound Library;FDA-Approved Drug Library;Anti-Cancer Compound Library;Antiviral Compound Library;CNS-Penetrant Compound Library;Autophagy Compound Library;Drug Repurposing Compound Library;Anti-COVID-19 Compound Library;Orally Active Compound Library;FDA Approved & Pharmacopeial Drug Library;Anti-Alzheimer’s Disease Compound Library;Drug-Induced Liver Injury (DILI) Compound Library;Antiparasitic Compound library;Neurodegenerative Disease-related Compound Library;Rare Diseases Drug Library;Children’s Drug Library;Potassium Channel Compound Library;FDA-Approved Anticancer Drug Library;Human Metabolite Library;
Related Small Molecules:(+)-Isopulegol;SR9186;Antileishmanial agent-2;Azlocillin sodium salt;Kv3 modulator 2;SQ109;Trypanothione synthetase-IN-3;Pyrantel;α-Terpinene;Dehydrocorydaline;SARS-CoV-2-IN-33;Brompheniramine-d6 maleate;GRL-0496;Pinacidil;Niclosamide monohydrate;Febrifugine dihydrochloride;AMP-PNP tetralithium;Grazoprevir potassium salt
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.