For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 222018-18-0
Biological Activity：Lyn peptide inhibitor is a potent and cell-permeable inhibitor of Lyn-coupled IL-5 receptor signaling pathway, while keeping other signals intact. Lyn peptide inhibitor blocks Lyn activation and inhibits the binding of Lyn tyrosine kinase to βc subunit of IL-3/GM-CSF/IL-5 receptors. Lyn peptide inhibitor can be used for study of asthma, allergic, and other eosinophilic disorders.
Related Small Molecules:AX-024;KB SRC 4;Tirbanibulin dihydrochloride;Bafetinib;Ginsenoside F3;Perakizumab;p60c-src substrate II;PNRI-299;Caffeic acid-pYEEIE TFA;CTX-471;PP2;Ac-YVAD-CHO;Deucravacitinib;PP58;ENMD-2076 Tartrate;CH6953755;Mulberroside A;NFAT Transcription Factor Regulator-1;IL-17A antagonist 1;Kansuinine B;Ginsenoside Rc;5(S)15(S)-DiHETE;IL-17A inhibitor 2;Anti-Mouse IL-1b Antibody;Fenlean;Raleukin;Ossirene;VGX-1027
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.