For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2641054-60-4
Biological Activity：LRRK2-IN-3 (compoubd 24) is a potent, selective, orally active and brain-penetrant inhibitor LRRK2, with IC50 of 2.6 nM in human PBMCs. LRRK2-IN-3 can be used for the research of Parkinson’s disease.
Research Area：Neurological Disease
Related Small Molecules:LRRK2 inhibitor 1;CZC-25146;LRRK2-IN-2;GNE0877;IKK 16;LRRK2-IN-1;EB-42486;XL01126;PFE-360;GSK2646264;PF-06454589;LRRK2-IN-5;PF-06456384 trihydrochloride;PF-06455943;LRRK2-IN-4;JH-II-127;GSK2578215A;LRRK2-IN-6;GNE-9605;GNE-7915;CZC-54252;MLi-2;Indazole;HG-10-102-01;PF-06447475
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.