For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2196245-16-4
Biological Activity：Lp-PLA2-IN-3 is a potent and orally bioavailable lipoprotein-associated phospholipase A2 (Lp-PLA2) inhibitor, with an IC50 of 14 nM for recombinant human Lp-PLA2 (rhLpPLA2).
Research Area：Cardiovascular Disease
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Metabolism/Protease Compound Library;Anti-Cardiovascular Disease Compound Library;Orally Active Compound Library;Lipid Metabolism Compound Library ;
Related Small Molecules:GK563;DPTIP;Cambinol;Neomycin sulfate;ONO-RS-082;ARN19874;LEI-401;ST271;Melittin TFA;(S)-Bromoenol lactone;GK187;D-Erythro-dihydrosphingosine-d7;FKGK11;PACOCF3;DL-erythro-Dihydrosphingosine;1-Naphthaleneacetic acid potassium salt;C12 NBD Sphingomyelin;ML-298;sPLA2-X Inhibitor 31;Tanshinone I;(R)-Bromoenol lactone;Ecopladib;LY 178002;CAY10502;(2E)-OBAA;ML348
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.