For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1799974-70-1
Biological Activity：KI696 is a high affinity probe that disrupts the Keap1/NRF2 interaction. KI696 is a potent and selective inhibitor of the KEAP1/NRF2 interaction.
Research Area：Metabolic Disease|Inflammation/Immunology
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;
Related Small Molecules:Mangiferin;Antioxidant agent-5;Curcumin;Antroquinonol;Resveratrol;NXPZ-2;Eriodictyol;ML334;S-Allylmercaptocysteine;NK-252;Ginsenoside Rh3;4-Hydroxyphenylacetic acid-d6;Kinsenoside;Pyridoxine-d3 hydrochloride;Pyridoxine;Carnosol;Corynoline;5,7-Dihydroxychromone;Carlinoside;Pyridoxine-d2 hydrochloride;Pyridoxine-13C4 hydrochloride;4-Hydroxyphenylacetic acid;Poricoic acid A;Hinokitiol;Nrf2-ARE/hMAO-B/QR2 modulator 1;CBR-470-2;Danshensu
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.