For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 315702-75-1
Biological Activity：KCC-07 is a potent, selective and brain-penetrant MBD2 (methyl-CpG-binding domain protein 2) inhibitor. KCC-07 prevents binding of MBD2 to methylated DNA and activates brain specific angiogenesis inhibitor 1 (BAI1) inducing anti-proliferative BAI1/p53/p21 signaling. Anticancer activity.
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Cell Cycle/DNA Damage Compound Library;Anti-Cancer Compound Library;CNS-Penetrant Compound Library;Anti-Aging Compound Library;Anti-Lung Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Obesity Compound Library;Transcription Factor-Targeted Library;
Related Small Molecules:Anticancer agent 11;Tesirine;DC10SMe;Duocarmycin TM;Prednimustine;Sibiromycin;Lurbinectedin;Phenylacetic acid mustard;PR-104A;Duocarmycin SA;Duocarmycin DM free base;Imifoplatin;NCI172112;Satraplatin;Trioxsalen;Duocarmycin MA;Miriplatin (hydrate)
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.