For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1134822-09-5
Biological Activity：Ivacaftor benzenesulfonate is an orally bioavailable CFTR potentiator, used for cystic fibrosis treatment.
Related Small Molecules:PG01;CFTR corrector 8;CP-628006;SRI-37240;Urocortin III (mouse) (free acid);NJH-2-056;Elexacaftor;GlyH-101;Cavosonstat;Kobusin;GLPG1837;(R)-Posenacaftor sodium;GLPG2451;CFTR corrector 9;CFTR corrector 2;Vanzacaftor;CFTR corrector 4;Posenacaftor sodium;NJH-2-057;KM11060;Nesolicaftor;Galicaftor;Tezacaftor;PPQ-102;SRI-41315;CFTR corrector 6
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.