For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
Biological Activity：IRAK4-IN-18 is a potent interleukin-1 receptor-associated kinase 4 (IRAK4) inhibitor with an IC50 value of 15 nM. IRAK4-IN-18 can inhibit LPS-induced IL23 production in THP and DC cells, and stop arthritis development in arthritis rats. IRAK4-IN-18 can be used for researching arthritis disease.
Related Small Molecules:IRAK4-IN-8;Edecesertib;IRAK4-IN-22;IRAK inhibitor 2;PROTAC IRAK4 degrader-3;IRAK inhibitor 6;GNE-2256;IRAK4-IN-14;PROTAC IRAK4 degrader-1;HG-12-6;JH-X-119-01;IRAK4-IN-19;IRAK4-IN-6;KTX-582;IRAK4-IN-11;HS271;IRAK-4 protein kinase inhibitor 2;PROTAC IRAK4 degrader-6;IRAK4-IN-17;Ginsenoside Rb1;Zabedosertib;IRAK4-IN-12;IRAK-1-4 Inhibitor I;IRAK4-IN-15;IRAK inhibitor 3;PROTAC IRAK4 degrader-7;KTX-955;Zimlovisertib;KTX-497
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.