For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 120868-66-8
Biological Activity：Imidacloprid-urea is a metabolite of Imidacloprid. Imidacloprid is an effective and widely used neonicotinoid pesticide to control pests of cereals, vegetables, tea and cotton. Imidacloprid-urea can occupy or block adsorption sites of imidacloprid on soil, potentially affecting the fate, transport, and bioavailability of imidacloprid in the environment.
Related Small Molecules:Nicotinamide N-oxide;4-Hydroxyphenylbutazone;Ampyrone;Resveratrol-3-O-sulfate sodium;Sonidegib metabolite M48;Isonicotinic acid;Cycloguanil hydrochloride;Hydroxytanshinone IIA;Endoxifen;Fodipir;Regorafénib N-oxyde (M2)-13C,d3;AZ7550 Mesylate;AR-13324 M1 metabolite;Thyroxine sulfate;Netupitant metabolite Monohydroxy Netupitant;(-)-(E)-Guggulsterone;Leukotriene D4;Desbutyl Lumefantrine;(R)-3-Hydroxy Midostaurin;RP101442;Paeoniflorgenin;PR-104A;HMMNI-d3;Ilaprazole sulfone
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.