For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 335166-36-4
Biological Activity：iMAC2 is a potent MAC inhibitor with an IC50 of 28 nM and an LD50 of 15000 nM. iMAC2 shows anti-apoptotic effect. iMAC2 blocks cytochrome c release.
Related Small Molecules:Physalin A;Bomedemstat ditosylate;Sandramycin;LLO (91-99);Gepotidacin;Enpp/Carbonic anhydrase-IN-1;GK563;Calpeptin;Oritavancin;Lobetyolin;Azlocillin sodium salt;Herbimycin A;Antibacterial agent 45;Leucomycin;Isouvaretin;BJE6-106;Dinaciclib;Antibacterial agent 99;Ecteinascidin 770;MDM2-p53-IN-15
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.