For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 57469-77-9
Biological Activity：Ibuprofen ((±)-Ibuprofen) L-lysine is a potent orally active, selective COX-1 inhibitor with an IC50 value of 13 μM. Ibuprofen L-lysine inhibits cell proliferation, angiogenesis, and induces cell apoptosis. Ibuprofen L-lysine is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agent and a nitric oxide (NO) donor. Ibuprofen L-lysine can be used in the research of pain, swelling, inflammation, infection, immunology, cancers.
Related Small Molecules:Physalin A;(+)-Isopulegol;Bomedemstat ditosylate;Akt/NF-κB/JNK-IN-1;Enpp/Carbonic anhydrase-IN-1;GK563;Calpeptin;COX-2/5-LOX-IN-3;Lobetyolin;SR9186;Antileishmanial agent-2;Azlocillin sodium salt;BJE6-106;Dinaciclib;Ecteinascidin 770;MDM2-p53-IN-15;AT9283;Staurosporine;SNS-032;C188-9;ZLDI-8;Topoisomerase I/II inhibitor 3;Xevinapant
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.