For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 339068-25-6
Biological Activity：HET0016 is a potent and selective 20-hydroxyeicosatetraenoic acid (20-HETE) synthase inhibitor, with IC50 values of 17.7 nM, 12.1 nM and 20.6 nM for recombinant CYP4A1-, CYP4A2- and CYP4A3-catalyzed 20-HETE synthesis, respectively. HET0016 also is a selective CYP450 inhibitor, which has been shown to inhibit angiogenesis and tumor growth.
Research Area：Cardiovascular Disease
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Metabolism/Protease Compound Library;Anti-Aging Compound Library;Antioxidant Compound Library;Oxygen Sensing Compound Library;Anti-Cardiovascular Disease Compound Library;Anti-Breast Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Obesity Compound Library;Human Metabolite Library;
Related Small Molecules:SR9186;AMG-208;CYP1B1-IN-1;CYP2C9/CYP2C19-IN-1;Hypericin;Galeterone;Ranitidine;Bergapten;Ginsenoside Rd;AS1810722;Isoglycycoumarin;Polygalaxanthone III;Phenyltoloxamine;Ezutromid;Seviteronel;β-Apo-8′-carotenal;Diosmetin-d3;EDP-305;Fipronil;Cholesterol 24-hydroxylase-IN-1;TMS;Harmalol hydrochloride;Olivetol
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at sal[email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.