For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2484255-65-2
Biological Activity：HDAC6/8/BRPF1-IN-1 is a dual inhibitor of both HDAC6/8 and the bromodomain and PHD finger containing protein 1 (BRPF1). HDAC6/8/BRPF1-IN-1 has inhibitory activity for HDAC1, HDAC6 and HDAC8 with IC50 values of 797 nM, 344 nM and 908 nM, respectively. HDAC6/8/BRPF1-IN-1 has inhibitory activity for BRPF1 with an Kd value of 175.2 nM. HDAC6/8/BRPF1-IN-1 can be used for the research of cancer.
Related Small Molecules:Pivanex;Crotonoside;MPT0B390;RSC133;HDAC1/6-IN-1;HDAC/HSP90-IN-4;JPS014;HDAC-IN-4;HDAC-IN-27;1-Alaninechlamydocin;SKLB-23bb;Tacedinaline;HPOB;HDAC-IN-28;CG347B;Tubacin;HDAC10-IN-1;HDAC6-IN-6;Resminostat;Alteminostat;HDAC-IN-47;Ivaltinostat formic;Crebinostat;FNDR-20123 free base;UF010;Homobutein;Ac-Lys-AMC;HDACs/mTOR Inhibitor 1;BRD73954
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.