For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2417232-12-1
Biological Activity：hCA I-IN-2 (Compound 6d) is a selective human carbonic anhydrase I (hCA I) inhibitor with Ki values of 18.8, 375.1, 1721 and 283.9 nM against hCA I, hCA II, hCAIX and hCAXII, respectively.
Related Small Molecules:Enpp/Carbonic anhydrase-IN-1;hCAIX-IN-8;Phenylsulfamide;Benzolamide;(E)-Dehydrodiconiferyl alcohol;hCAIX/XII-IN-1;CAXII-IN-1;hCAIX/XII-IN-2;hCAIX-IN-12;Girentuximab;hCAII-IN-2;hCAI/II-IN-1;hCAI/II-IN-4;Dichlorphenamide;hCAIX-IN-16;hCAII-IN-1;Sultiame;hCAII-IN-3;Carbonic anhydrase inhibitor 6;hCAXII-IN-4;hCAIX-IN-10;U-104;Carbonic anhydrase inhibitor 4;EMAC10101d
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.