For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 69756-53-2
Biological Activity：Halofantrine (SKF-102886 free base) is a highly lipophilic antimalarial active against Chloroquine-resistant strains of Plasmodium falciparum. Halofantrine blocks HERG potassium channels.
Related Small Molecules:(+)-Isopulegol;SR9186;Antileishmanial agent-2;Azlocillin sodium salt;Kv3 modulator 2;SQ109;Trypanothione synthetase-IN-3;Pyrantel;α-Terpinene;Dehydrocorydaline;Brompheniramine-d6 maleate;Pinacidil;Niclosamide monohydrate;Febrifugine dihydrochloride;AMP-PNP tetralithium;Antimalarial agent 15;IK1 inhibitor PA-6;Cycloguanil hydrochloride;Anti-infective agent 6;Morantel tartrate
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.