For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1652591-82-6
Biological Activity：GSK106 is an inactive control for the selective PAD4 inhibitors, GSK484 and GSK199.
Research Area：Cancer|Inflammation/Immunology|Cardiovascular Disease
Targets：Protein Arginine Deiminase
Related Small Molecules:BMS-P5;GSK484 hydrochloride;BB-Cl-Amidine;D-Cl-amidine;GSK121;Cl-amidine TFA;AFM-30a;PAD2-IN-1;Streptonigrin;PAD-IN-2;GSK199;Acefylline
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.