For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1710337-31-7
Biological Activity：GS-493 is a selective protein tyrosine phosphatase SHP2 (PTPN11) inhibitor with an IC50 of 71 nM. GS-493 is 29- and 45-fold more active toward SHP2 than related SHP1 and PTP1B. GS-493 blocks cellular motility and growth of cancer cells. Antitumor activity.
Related Small Molecules:GNF362;ZLDI-8;Uralenol;SHP504;Trimyristin;SHP099 hydrochloride;MY10;PTP1B-IN-3 diammonium;Calyculin A;LMPTP inhibitor 1 dihydrochloride;[pTyr5] EGFR (988-993) (TFA);RMC-3943;AS1949490;PGAM1-IN-1;TD52 dihydrochloride;bpV(phen);EDP-305;CCT007093;(E/Z)-Icerguastat;ARL67156 trisodium;Cytostatin;SHP394;PTP1B-IN-4;EWP 815;PTP1B-IN-2;CD31 TFA;SHP389;NSC 663284
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.