For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 9034-40-6
Biological Activity：Gonadoliberin (GnRH) is a synthetic GnRH. Gonadoliberin binds to GnRH receptor on the cell surface of the gonadotrope, and activates the synthesis and release of LH and FSH.
Related Small Molecules:(R)-Elagolix;Linzagolix;Relugolix-d6;[D-Ala6]-LH-RH;Relugolix;Teverelix;Alarelin Acetate;[D-Leu6, Val7]-LH-RH (1-9) Ethyl Amide;Kisspeptin 13;opigolix;sGnRH-A;Lecirelin;GnRH-R antagonist 1;Ozarelix;LH-RH (7-10);BAY-298;Acyline;GnRH-I;Lamprey LH-RH I;BAY-784;BAY 1214784;GnRH antagonist 2;[D-Lys6]-LH-RH
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.