For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 305357-89-5
Biological Activity：GLUT1-IN-2 (compound 17) is a GLUT1 inhibitor with an IC50 value of 12 μM. GLUT1-IN-2 shows inhibitory effect to Plasmodium falciparum hexose transporter PfHT with an IC50 value of 13 μM. GLUT1-IN-2 can be used for the research of infection.
Related Small Molecules:Sennidin A;Licarin B;GLUT4 activator 1;GLUT4-IN-2;STF-31;KPH2f;BAY-876;MOTS-c(human) acetate;Phloretin;GLUT inhibitor-1;4,6-O-Ethylidene-α-D-glucose;WZB117;GLUT1-IN-1;SW157765;Lavendustin B;Avicularin;Rhoifolin;Fasentin;KL-11743;DRB18
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.